- Study Visa under IPP (Industry Partrnership Program).
- Minimum qualification required 12th.
- With IELTS*
- Spouse can also apply*
- Tuition fee after visa.
- Old funds not required under FTS (funds transfer scheme).
- Upcoming Intake – August 2016 & November 2016
- High visa success rate.
call on +91-97791-25585
TOLL FREE INDIA NUMBER : 1 800 833 5585
TOLL FREE INDIA NUMBER 1 800 833 55855
Helpline no. 9779125585
Study in New Zealand
New Zealand’s education relationship with India is still relatively new, however New Zealand has quickly became a very popular study destination for Indian students.
There are various reasons for this:
- New Zealand has become a trusted provider of world-class education. New Zealand tertiary providers are innovative and provide programmes that are internationally recognized.
- Tertiary institutions provide flexible pathways between different levels of study, which gives students a variety of options to consider.
- New Zealand is known as a safe, clean and green country. New Zealand cities are lively and multi- cultural.
- New Zealand providers must be signatories to the Ministry of Education Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. This ensures a welcoming and supportive experience for students.
- The cost of studying in New Zealand compares favorably with destinations such as Australia, UK, USA and Ireland.
Colleges /Universities represented by Charms Education
The Charms Advantage
- Excellent Facilities
- Student Visa Counseling and Guidance
- Very High visa Success Rate
- Personalized Attention by Directors
- Acceptance on Merit basis
- Quick Processing of Student Visa Applications
- Quick acknowledgment of Offers Letters from Colleges & Universities.
- Arrangement of Temporary Accommodation.
- Airport Pickup in New Zealand.